Reaching young people and equipping them to walk with Jesus for a lifetime.
Our youth ministry provides young people with an opportunity to clearly understand the meaning of the Gospel,
to receive Jesus into their hearts and to grow in their relationship with Christ. Laying a foundation for
Christlike living, we teach the importance of serving, helping, fellowshipping with, and loving one another
while giving all the glory, honor and praise to God!
- Members of God's family by faith in Christ, growing in fellowship with other believers.
- Maturing in their faith by growing in their relationship with God.
- Ministering in their faith by serving others.
- Multiplying their faith by sharing the love and gospel of Jesus Christ with others.
- Magnifying God in their faith by authentic worship and godly living.
Let the little children come
Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."
Mark 10:14 "When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."